New Year's Eve at Boyne Mountain
Whether your New Year’s plans include the slopes or the bars, Boyne Mountain New Year’s Eve has just what you need to ring in 2024. Wake and make turns starting at
Whether your New Year’s plans include the slopes or the bars, Boyne Mountain New Year’s Eve has just what you need to ring in 2024.
Wake and make turns starting at 9 am, then take an afternoon trip to Avalanche Bay. Feast on surf and turf at one of their two New Year’s Eve dinner offerings. Down a little bubbly and dress warm for the return of our annual Torchlight Parade followed by a bangin’ Fireworks Display.
- 9 am-9 pm: Slopes are open | On the hill
- 11 am-8 pm: Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark Open
- 4-5:30 pm: Hot Cocoa & Treats | Concierge Desk
- 6-8 pm: Bonfire with S’mores | The Back Forty
- 7 pm: “Frozen” Family Movie Night | Geneva Room
- 9:30pm: Torchlight Parade & Fireworks Extravaganza | Slopes of Victor
- 10 pm-12:30 am: Family New Year’s Eve Party | Vienna Ballroom | Complimentary admission | Bring the kids for a New Year’s fun night. Dance the night away, play family board games, and count it down to midnight with a toast of champagne (and sparkling grape juice).
- 10 pm-12:30 am: New Year’s Eve Party| Snowflake Lounge | $10 cover | 21+ | Special Complimentary VIP entrance at 9 pm for resort lodging guests, homeowners, season pass holders, Bluegreen guests, and Stein Eriksen’s dinner guests. | Break it down on the dance floor with Tom Zipp & the Bullpen while ringing in the New Year Boyne Mountain-style!
All Day (Sunday)
Boyne Mountain Resort
1 Boyne Mountain Rd, Boyne Falls, MI 49713, USA